DROZER IN KALI LINUX 2020.4

HOW TO INSTALL DROZER IN KALI LINUX 2021.4


So the whole last year I have been having trouble installing drozer in Kali Linux without necessarily using it in docker.

In this article, I will be showing you how I was able to successfully install drozer in kali Linux 2020.4.


First, we have to install pip2.7 in our kali machine which is done by:


```

wget https://bootstrap.pypa.io/pip/2.7/get-pip.py 

```


After doing this we get the get-pip.py in the folder we are in. So we use python2 to install the pip2.7 using the get-pip.py.


```

sudo python2 get-pip.py

```


Use which command to verify whether it is installed:


```

┌──(you㉿me)-[~/Extracted/Software]

└─$ which pip2.7                                     

/usr/local/bin/pip2.7


```


After this we have to wget the drozer whl  from Github:


```

wget https://github.com/FSecureLABS/drozer/releases/download/2.4.4/drozer-2.4.4-py2-none-any.whl

```


After doing so, we install the whl using pip2.7


```

sudo pip2.7 install drozer-2.4.4-py2-none-any.whl

```


After doing so drozer is successfully installed but when we try to run in it, it requests us to install twisted


First I did pip2.7 install twisted but I got an error. I did some research and I was able to fix it by installing setuptools.


```

pip2.7 install setuptools

```


After that, I repeated installing twisted


```

pip2.7 install twisted

```

To my surprise it was successful and I could run drozer.


Hope you enjoyed Happy hacking!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SHARING FILES BETWEEN TWO LINUX DEVICES USING ETHERNET

SHARING FILES BETWEEN A LINUX AND A WINDOWS MACHINE USING ETHERNET CABLE.